|James Wood, b. Moss Farm, Fernilea, Derbyshire, September 1885, d. 9th November 1974.|
He Married Jane Bradley (née Ainsworth), 26th November 1906, her first husband, Ernest Bradley, having been killed in an accident. Jane was born at Tupton in 1881.
Jane had three children with Ernest Bradley:
... and eight children with James Wood:
- Florence Sarah Bradley, b. 7th February 1902, d. ?, m. Wilfred Nightingale.
- John Henry Bradley, b. 2nd April 1903, d. April 1934, m. Edna Spencer.
- Ernest Bradley, b. 15th April 1904, d. ?, m. Ivy Hopkinson.
- Elsie Wood, b. 26th June 1907, m. Jack Marriott, 16th January 1932, Ashover.
- Lillian Jane Wood, b. 25th November 1908, d. ?, m. George Edmund Cooper, 5th October 1940, Ashover.
- Gladys May Wood, b. Abt. 1910, d. 12th August 1912.
- James Wood, b. Abt. April 1912, d. 12th August 1912.
- William Wood, b. Abt. 1913, d. 7th February 1988.
- James Arthur Wood, b. Abt. 1916, d. ?, m. Florence Stanner.
- Doris Wood, b. Abt. 1918, m. Thomas Bown, 5th October 1940, Ashover.
- Alice Wood, b. Abt. 1922, m. Bill Smith.